Workers’ Compensation Fraud (AOE/COE)
Workers Compensation Fraud: We prove the legitimacy of workers compensation claims! We do not just try to impeach the claimants. As professionals who have to adjust claims, we know that many are serious and can be proven correct. We at ICS foster an environment where we look to establish hard facts. This approach is tenacious and objective, saving you the hassle of inadmissible reports and evidence.
Workers compensation claimants sometimes exaggerate their claims to collect higher benefits. This can greatly affect the bottom line of even the largest organization. Workers’ compensation is usually a state-provided protection in the United States. Compensation schedules vary from state to state. Insurance is typically provided based on the type of injury and the degree of disability of the worker. This is where ICS takes the lead.
In many circumstances, workers compensation claims are incorrect or have been misled. ICS conducts investigations for the employer or the insuring agency, providing actual real life examples of how the claimant is adhering or progressing through the healing or disabled process.
Many of our clients use not only when they are suspicious but whenever they have a claim. We are available now to assist you on the inquiry process.
We also handle “HARD TO INVESTIGATE” Workers’ Compensation Claims Investigations:
- Back Injury
- Occupational Diseases
We are out-of-state specialists; we can help you when your claimant has moved from one state to another.
Surveillance or Sub-Rosa
Professional video surveillance (or sub-rosa) and accident reconstruction are the best ways to make a fair and impartial investigation of a worker’s compensation claim.
- Prove or Impeach Claims
- Assist in Re-assessment of Claims
- Detailed Activities Reports form Qualified Investigators
- Expert Witness testimony and Affidavits
- Video Tape, Still Photograph in Digital or Legacy Formats
- Full Report Explanation
- Multiple Report Delivery Formats
- We Verify all Identify Records Prior to Investigation
- Verify Family
- Conduct Past Employment Verifications and Records Reviews
- Review All Employment Terms
- Validity Occurrence dates and Times
- Confirm Medical Histories of Injury or Cross Injuries
- Review Disabilities
- and more…
Case Type Cost Factors
- Effort : Typical Investigation
- Duration : 3-14 Days
Please be prepared, a Free Consultation for this investigation type may request the following information:
- Do you have a current address for the subject?
- Do you have recent pictures of the subject?
- Does the subject have any vehicles?
- Does the subject have a propensity toward violence, physical and/or verbal?
- Will you need these services on a regular or recurring basis?
- What is your role?
- Please understand that the funding for your case may vary depending on the complexity. So that we may help you, what range of funding would you estimate to be affordable for this matter?
- By what date do the services need to be complete?
- Are there any limitations you would need to put on this investigation? (Please explain in detail)
- Describe the circumstances and requirements of your case to us. Please include any and all information that may be important. Even the most minor detail can be considered helpful. (The Story)
- If you used a search engine to find us, please type the keywords here: